Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lap Top Tote released January 2014

Our newest pattern is out.  I recently replaced my sister's set of Enchanted Valley Arts patterns and don't you know I just couldn't send her an envelope full of "stuff".  Before I went to quilt market last may I created a carrier for a small art portfolio containing my pattern line and my business cards and fliers.  This new pattern is a "spiffed up" version of that design.  
The soft-sided case is approximately 17" wide and 15" high.  It it designed to carry a lap top, tablet, or small art portfolio.  The outside pockets will easily hold legal sized papers.  Fill the coordinating business card holder to complete a unique professional look.  The pattern retails for $9.00 and is available locally as well as the website.  www.enchantedvalleyarts.com 
Here are a couple of other fabric examples.


No comments:

Post a Comment